Re: lynx-dev Lynx incompatible with http://news.gnome.org/gnome-news/?

From: Frederic L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx incompatible with http://news.gnome.org/gnome-news/?
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:57:07 -0300

Same message with 2.8.3dev.10 here. This version was compiled with
--enable-debug --enable-warnings --disable-nls --with-screen=ncurses
--enable-addrlist-page --enable-color-style --enable-file-upload
--enable-prettysrc --enable-read-eta --enable-scrollbar
--enable-source-cache --enable-externs --enable-change-exec
--enable-exec-links --enable-exec-scripts --enable-nsl-fork

using ncurses 5.0-990925

Ah, I have a friend using 2.8.3dev.7 and he saw that it was compiled with
--enable-file-upload and... works with this URL!

File upload isn't implemented at this site. You're unable to "try" to upload
a file.

File Attachment (Optional)
[FILE Input] (Not yet
implemented.)__________________________________________________
(You can attach a file to your article which can then be retrieved by other
readers. Try to keep the file sizes below 500Kb in order to conserve network
and server resources.)

You can't enter an URL in

Not a big problem since I really don't need to post at this site, but it
should be fixed. I just don't know what's wrong.

--
Frederic L. W. Meunier | address@hidden,urbi.com.br}
IRC: _19751127!date | ICQ: 49149663 | Tel: +55-21-620-7173 (Brasil)