lynx-dev Lynx32 Keymap Question

From: Janina Sajka
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx32 Keymap Question
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:14:01 -0400 (EDT)

The other day I posted here partly about needing to tell Lynx32 to ignore
keys on the numeric keypad with numlock engaged. As a blind user, I
need the numeric exclusively for my screen reader application, asap. Lloyd
Rasmussen suggested I try:

KEYMAP:0:DO_NOTHING
KEYMAP:1:DO_NOTHING
KEYMAP:2:DO_NOTHING

This works, but it also breaks the numeric keys on the qwerty. The
examples in lynx.cfg suggest a syntax of:

KEYMAP:0x00:DO_NOTHING  # Does nothing (ignore this key)
KEYMAP:0x10E:DO_NOTHING # Does nothing (ignore this key)

I do not recognize this designation format. It looks different from what
I'm accustomed to as DOS/Windows scan codes. Can anyone provide a table
with the appropriate codes that will identify the numbers on the numeric,
as opposed to those on the qwerty? Or perhaps, provide a pointer where
such can be found?

Thanks in advance.

                                Janina Sajka, Director
                                Information Systems Research & Development
                                American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

address@hidden