Re: lynx-dev Crypto Question

From: Janina Sajka
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Crypto Question
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 16:58:40 -0400 (EDT)

Well I decided to just start over and do all compiles in the same, default
Lynx2-8-2 directory. All went smoothly this way, and Lynx is working. Now
I'll have to see if I can https.

Thanks to everyone who offered help over the past few days. I'm still
unsure about what was wrong before, but it's more important to me to be up
and running than to chase down why I was unable to compile from a tmp
directory into another location. Thanks again.

                                Janina Sajka, Director
                                Information Systems Research & Development
                                American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

address@hidden