Re: lynx-dev Licensing Lynx: Summary

From: Frederic L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Licensing Lynx: Summary
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 04:42:58 -0200

w3m is OpenSource. I also have seen some people contributing code to
w3m, to fix compilation problems, add new features, etc. In this case
who contributed code owns it, or the author can sell it to others?

--
Frederic L. W. Meunier | address@hidden,urbi.com.br}
IRC: _19751127!date | ICQ: 49149663 | Tel: +55-21-620-7173 (Brasil)