Re: lynx-dev Re: license

From: Gene Collins
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: license
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 16:21:41 -0400

It is a legal license, which you don't happen to like, that's all.  Go
away and start coding, if you are able, which I'm seriously beginning to
wonder about.  Whining and complaining won't solve either your or anyone
elses problems.  But whining and complaining will show people your true
character though, and maybe that's a good thing.