lynx-dev LYLoadCGI

From: Stewart, Larry G
Subject: lynx-dev LYLoadCGI
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 15:51:31 -0700

Question: The above function is called multiple times by the LYNX2-6 code.
However, I can not tell where the code is called from. I have searched all
directories. The reason I question this is I am trying to find where the
string passed in the "arg" parameter is constructed.

PUBLIC int LYLoadCGI (
        CONST char *            arg,  /* URlencoded string for executable
and arguments */
        HTParentAnchor *        anAnchor,
        HTFormat                format_out,
        HTStream*               sink)