Re: lynx-dev JAWS for DOS info? (was Re: problems for blind users)

From: Janina Sajka
Subject: Re: lynx-dev JAWS for DOS info? (was Re: problems for blind users)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:15:54 -0400 (EDT)

I stand corrected. I guess they are taking the low profile approach
because they make no money on the DOS, and perhaps more so because they no
longer provide tech support for the product.

                                Janina Sajka, Director
                                Information Systems Research & Development
                                American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

address@hidden