Re: lynx-dev megapatch to dev.10 available

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: Re: lynx-dev megapatch to dev.10 available
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:06:34 +0500 (SAMST)

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, Klaus Weide wrote:

> It's in <http://enteract.com/~kweide/lynx/>.
>
> I just saw there is dev.10 now.  Tom, can you merge?
> After getting everything (I hope) up to dev.10, I don't feel like
> going through everything again...

 Thank you, Klaus, for realing it.

 I tried to apply your patch to dev10. It fails to compile since
'src/TRSTable.c' includes non-existing file 'AC.c'. Can you make it available
(if you make that file available separately, I will be even more thankful to
you).

 As for table rendering - I started thinking on implementing it completely,
using something like w3m algorithms. But I can't do it for free - this will
take a lot of time and efforts. I will ask lynx-dev and/or FSF for funding
(I've heard RMS prefers lynx to all browsers). But this will happen only 3
monthes later.

 Best regards,
 -Vlad