lynx-dev Re: Lynx

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Lynx
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 21:39:09 -0400

On Tue, Oct 12, 1999 at 12:54:04AM -0300, Gil C. Schmidt wrote:
> Hello!
>       How DO I install this thing in a Win95 environment? Where do I go for
> that
> info, step-by-step?
>               Gil

Get the lynx_w32.zip file from http://www.jim.spath.com/lynx_win32/,
unzip it and read the README file. You can ask more detailed questions
on the lynx development list, which is profusely referenced in the
documentation provided with Lynx, and is also available on-line via
http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/

I'm cc'ing this to the list, since it was sent the FAQ-O-Matic
moderator, who generally likes to see answers rather than more
questions (and doesn't read his mailbox that often, it seems).

Marvin the Paranoid Android.