lynx-dev two urls

From: Matt Staley
Subject: lynx-dev two urls
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:34:33 -0400 (EDT)

Klaus,
  Now you pretty much understood what kind of login/authenication the web
and the posting.    Since I want to try to do non-interactive, could i go
directly to the cgi URL using -auth=<name>:<passwd> and -post_data <
test.parm.   Or do I need to go to the regular html URL and do the login
FIRST, then go to cgi URL and post that data?  If that's the case, how do
i do that in one non-interactive command?

Matt