lynx-dev configuring screen colors

From: bud
Subject: lynx-dev configuring screen colors
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 14:06:08 -0400 (EDT)

my isp allows me to run lynx 2.8.2 by using the alias lynx28s.  everything
comes up as bright blue on white.  i'd like to have the normal screen in
blue on white with only the highlighted linkx being bright blue on white.
the tech support guy at my isp has been asked several times, but he
doesn't seem to know how i can change things.
any ideas?
the reason this is so important is that i am blind and i need to have some
change in colors in order for my screen reader to work properly.