lynx-dev trouble in getting source of file from unix prompt.

From: L R RAMESH
Subject: lynx-dev trouble in getting source of file from unix prompt.
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:53:46 +0500 (GMT+0500)

My isp using lynx version 2.7 in the unix system. I have
developed a TV TOP unit to connect the internet via modem
using tv as monitor through SHELL ACCOUNT. This unit will
emulate as VT100. I like to add little graphics while
browsing. But the following option not giving the source.

lynx -source filename
is not giving the source output whereas
lynx -dump filename
getting the dump of the file not source.

 Is there any configuration or option to get the source
of the file?