Re: lynx-dev configuring screen colors (fwd)

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev configuring screen colors (fwd)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:19:15 -0500 (CDT)

Please respond to lynx-dev, not to my mail address.

You left some question unanswered:

>  - how the lynx28s was compiled.  Does it support the -color switch?

In addition, try the -nocolor switch.

I don't know how to figure out "what is different" with that lynx
on the "smart" shell (which apparently isn't so smart, or *too* smart...).
You may be able to send us some configuration info, try the INFO
command ('=' key), there should be a link called "compile time options"
at the top, and from that page another link called "lynx.cfg".
But those links may not be compiled in in that shell account version.

Maybe someone else can help you further, or try to follow Doug's
suggestions.

   Klaus