Re: lynx-dev dev.13 progress...

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev.13 progress...
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:34:14 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Hiroyuki Senshu wrote:

> Hello, lynx-dev.
>
> I tried dev.12c on Win32.

> But, the emphasis indication of the anchor part isn't correct with dev.12c.
> (Only a part becomes emphasis indication.)
>
> It seems to be the problem that it happens only
> at the time as indication of Japanese.

Please let us know, with concrete examples.

But I cannot read Japanese and don't have any CJK fonts installed,
so to make me understand you would have to describe the bad effect
in much detail.

I would also like to hear from any users of CJK display character
sets for whom the new code *does* work right.

It could be that there are some problems that only exist for one
or more of
    #define CJK_EX      .... CJK EXtension
    #define SH_EX       .... Senshu Hiroyuki EXtension
    #define WIN_EX      .... Windows EXtension

   Klaus