Re: lynx-dev dev.13 progress...

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev.13 progress...
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:55:08 +0900 (JST)

> > But, the emphasis indication of the anchor part isn't correct with dev.12c.
> > (Only a part becomes emphasis indication.)
[...]
> I would also like to hear from any users of CJK display character

Please explain what I should be looking for.  For example, if I move
the cursor over the link:
maybe only the first two characters are in bold (||||), and the others
are not (~~~~~~), i.e., just like plain text?

I will test as soon as possible, but it will not be easy for me to build
a dev.12c.

__Henry