Re: lynx-dev Relatively mild dev13 build problems

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Relatively mild dev13 build problems
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 02:33:08 -0600

On Sat, Oct 23, 1999, Michael Warner (address@hidden) said:

| Thirdly, the -nounderline command line argument doesn't seem
| to do anything for me.  I only tried it on one page, though --
| <http://www.drudgereport.com/matt.htm>, I think it was.  Pretty
| much the whole page is in <B></B> tags.  Does -nounderline depend
| on SLang vs ncurses, or terminfo settings, or something?

Must be one of the latter two possible reasons (though I suppose it
could also be a *version* dependency on the screen handling lib used).

I just did a build of lynx with ncurses-5.0-991016, and -nounderline
works just fine on that site.  I normally build with slang 1.2.2, and
it too works just fine (here on FreeBSD 2.2.8-STABLE, anyway).

/kim