lynx-dev Re: Cookies, Referer

From: Yury Burkatovsky
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Cookies, Referer
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:59:39 +0200 (IST)

The wget utility seems to handle what you request. As a rule, wget suits
better being called from shell scripts than lynx.

% wget --help
HTTP options:
       --header=STRING       insert STRING among the headers.

You can download the latest version of wget from
 ftp://gnjilux.cc.fer.hr/pub/unix/util/wget/
 --
Regards,                                                |       /^^^\
        Yury                                            |     (| , , |)