Re: lynx-dev tests/ demos / ?

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev tests/ demos / ?
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:39:12 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> browser.org:5971 has been running Lynx2.8.2rel1 since June 23rd,
> and an older version for about 6 months previous to that.

Ah, I didn't know you were doing that.  Or I forgot about it.

Is it linked to from any obvious place?  One place that does not
have it is Lynx links' "See Lynx for yourself" at

   Linkname: See Lynx for yourself

> I can add a development version on a seperate port if people
> want that too, plus just about anything people want.  So long as
> I don't open any holes onto the machine or crash it, I can do
> what I want.

Well it would be nice, but it's you who has to take the risk...

Not that current dev is necessarily more dangerous than what you
are running now, probably the opposite.

Btw I visited and may have left you a core file.

   Klaus