Re: lynx-dev where is Foteos Macrides?

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev where is Foteos Macrides?
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:54:27 -0400 (EDT)

991028 Kevin Valentine wrote:
> This is way off the subject ...

not really.

> I just started using Lynx a short time ago.
> Upon subscribing to the Lynx mailing list,
> I found that a neighborhood friend of mine, Foteos Macrides,
> was a contributor to the development of Lynx.

for several years, the leading developer.

> Does anyone know what has happened to him?

sorry, but if he's a neighbo(u)rhood friend,
surely you know where to find him ... ?

> I think he moved to NY to be near his daughter but that's all I know.

that was what we all understood: he had retired from his biotech job.
you could look in the Archive (spring 98) at  www.flora.org/lynx-dev .
if you find him, i'm sure we would all send our regards,
tho' i suspect he may be pleased to have got Lynx out of his hair (grin).