lynx-dev lynx makefile for socket and pthread

From: bob wang
Subject: lynx-dev lynx makefile for socket and pthread
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:13:02 -0500

My C++ code written in Solaris env has socket and pthread calls.
When I tried to port the code to Lynx operationg system, I cannot find
the
equivalent libraries for socket and pthread.

   In Solaris env, I used:   -lnsl, -lsocket, -lpthread
        It works.

   In Lynx, I used : -lFS, -lnsl
        The program cannot link.  Some socket functions are undefined
references this way.

Could someone shed some light (or give me a makefile example which is
for a socket and thread
program)?

Thank you,

Bob