lynx-dev GOTO acts wrong on ^G

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: lynx-dev GOTO acts wrong on ^G
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 00:15:47 -0500 (CDT)

Something has gone wrong in the mainloop reorganization for GOTO:

I press 'g', Up Arrow to select a previous URL (assume there is one
different from the current doc), then change my mind and press '^G'.
Lynx says "Cancelled!!!" but then nevertheless goes.

If the recalled string was not a full URL but a filepath only
(this can happen from starting as `lynx /some/file /some/other/file'),
Lynx also tries to use it on ^G but complains "Badly formed address ".
With Enter, it gets resolved to the full URL.

Apparently various `break's that used to break out of the big switch
in the old code now don't do that any more.

   Klaus