Re: lynx-dev ^L in popup corrupts screen (w/ ncurses)

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev ^L in popup corrupts screen (w/ ncurses)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 19:56:18 +1900 (EST)

> > in the meantime, I continue to use ncurses with colors (including on
> > terminals
> > that slang still doesn't support: dtterm, Tera Term, BeOS terminal, SCO's
>                                             ^^^^^^^^^
> What???????  Slang supports TeraTerm beautifully, whether described by

not the background color erase behavior, sorry (slang makes assumptions
about the terminal behavior that simply aren't true).

-- all you're telling me is that you're propping slang up to get some usable
   display, but your previous postings on the topic still had some places
   where you are puzzled about things that didn't quite work.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden