lynx-dev Propose: frames/noframes

From: Juhana Sadeharju
Subject: lynx-dev Propose: frames/noframes
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 01:31:03 +0200

Hello. I'm not on this mailing list but I will read replies from
the list archives.

>Lynx creates labeled
>links to the <em>frame</em> sources, typically positioned in the upper
>left corner of the display, and renders the NOFRAMES section.

I would like to be able to have the labeled links and have the FRAMES
section rendered.

Does it make difference? I just don't want see any "your browser
doesn't support frames" texts (they are pointless and wrong).

Yours,

Juhana