Re: lynx-dev TRST : see LHFB

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev TRST : see LHFB
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:05:25 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, Philip Webb wrote:

> i have amended Lynx Help For Beginners to reflect your new table-processing,
> with a link to my new document which describes the awk procedure.
> comments welcome.

Well, your 'P'rint / awk solution does have the advantage that it is
documented for beginners. :)

Not to nitpick, but I suggest adding something to the "The Problem"
section in

   Linkname: Lynx Tables: Better Formatting

that says that all this is only for "real" tables, not for cases
where long paragraphs or whole pages are within a table cell.

  Klaus