lynx-dev LYNX: temporarily turning OFF the CACHE-ADDING-TO (OR lookup-IN

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX: temporarily turning OFF the CACHE-ADDING-TO (OR lookup-IN)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 08:57:40 -0800 (PST)

Say you try to go to some link, and then get an error
msg, eg http 1.1 404 not found,
which disappears off the screen pretty quick, so quick you're not
quite sure just what it says.

So you click (uh, <return>, <l>) on that link again, and you NO LONGER
get that error, since lynx just goes to where that prior error-link
ended up (after the quick error-msg display that prior time).

So, the question is, how to see that error msg AGAIN?

(1) a command that turns off cache-lookup until we get back
to where we were when we gave that command.  (Also a command
to turning it back on before "getting back".)

(2) other ideas (mine) not much good, I guess.