lynx-dev LYNX: "php3" faq says it runs under lynx too.

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX: "php3" faq says it runs under lynx too.
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 12:40:53 -0800 (PST)

I have no idea what this php is -- some kind of scripting lang
that's getting popular.

In the process of printing some stuff about it, I looked at
the faq, and saw something about it working fine for lynx.

So, I pass this on:

                                                                  History Page

                   History Page (Lynx Version 2.8.3dev.15)

                                    [1][Your recent statusline messages]
You selected:
 14. [2]PHP: Frequently Asked Questions
     http://www.php.net/FAQ.php3
 13. [3]PHP: Documentation
     http://www.php.net/docs.php3
 12. [4]List Page
     file://localhost/tmp/L13240-87TMP.html
 11. [5]PHP: Links
     http://www.php.net/links.php3
 10. [6]PHP: PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor
     http://www.php.net/
  9. [7]PHP and JavaScript make easy work of hard problems
     http://www.sunworld.com/sunworldonline/swol-06-1999/swol-06-regex_p.html#
resources
  8. [8]PHP and JavaScript make easy work of hard problems
     http://www.sunworld.com/sunworldonline/swol-06-1999/swol-06-regex_p.html
  7. [9]PHP and JavaScript make easy work of hard problems
     http://www.sunworld.com/swol-06-1999/swol-06-regex.html
  6. [10]SunWorld columns
     http://www.sunworld.com/sunworldonline/common/swol-backissues-columns.htm