Re: lynx-dev libreadline

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev libreadline
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:44:51 -0500 (EST)

Technically what was asked about (vi mode) isn't really there either -
what is there in most of the prompts is the ability to move the cursor
left and right for making changes, using the cursor keys.  I am sorry
I mis-wrote originally.

From: "Leonid Pauzner" <address@hidden>
> e-mail haven't (when printing to email).

However, I don't understand this comment.  When I do a P for print, then
select mail the file, I can move the cursor (using the arrow keys) left
and right to edit the line...  Was it my confusion over 'edit the input'
vs 'vi mode' that also confused you?

--
Larry W. Virden <URL:mailto:address@hidden><http://www.usenix.org/events/tcl2k/>
-><-