lynx-dev Lynx and Tables

From: Martin McCormick
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx and Tables
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 13:40:16 -0600

        I was just reading the html tutorial from netscape and it says
that tables are supported by all major browsers except lynx.  What
exactly happens when one tries to read a table in lynx?

        I have been using lynx for several years and have probably run
across all kinds of tables, but I usually don't stop and download
every web page to read how it is put together unless something really
odd happens.  Now, I am curious.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Center for Computing and Information Services Data Communications Group