lynx-dev LYNX: allow carriage return for "Override (y/n)"

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX: allow carriage return for "Override (y/n)"
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 14:04:23 -0800 (PST)

Maybe put the "y" into "square brackets" or something, to
turn it visibly into a DEFAULT.

Myself, when I P(rint) to a file, it's ALWAYS to the SAME file
(I use "t5"), which I then ^Z  and  !vi   (this is csh),
edit out some garbage, and then usually mail off to some friends,
or rename (mv) to something else, for keeping.

So many other (unix based) programs allow newline as answer
to "yes/no?", that Lynx should too.

(And, unix IS becoming more popular, thanks to Linux,
not less, as M$ would like it)

So, it's not so stupid to stick to some unixisms for Lynx.

---

Just my (little) opinion.

David