Re: lynx-dev SSL

From: Duncan Simpson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev SSL
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 20:29:16 +0000

I could probably find a place in London (in the UK), which should be stable
now (the box did suffer from serious stabiltiy problems). scp and ftp are
supported, CVS might be supported.

You might also try one of the crypto archive sites for a SSL patch
(ftp.ox.ac.uk is outside the US and carries lots of crypto stuff). While I am
not adverse to a little international arms trading myself, I do not want to
get anyone else into trouble---I have imported ssh from ftp.cs.hut.fi myself.
--
Duncan (-:
"software industry, the: unique industry where selling substandard goods is