Re: lynx-dev SSL

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev SSL
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:50:16 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Duncan Simpson wrote:

> You might also try one of the crypto archive sites for a SSL patch
> (ftp.ox.ac.uk is outside the US and carries lots of crypto stuff). While I am

If you are outside the US, lynx SSL patches and the edssl daemon are
available at the replay site in the Netherlands. These are not always
the same as the latest versions on the US sites. Replay just changed
their address (and name). The lynx SSL material is available at:
"ftp://ftp.zedz.net/pub/crypto/crypto/SSLapps/SSLlynx";
                           Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden