Re: lynx-dev dev17 - lynxcfg.html problems

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev17 - lynxcfg.html problems
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:55:14 -0500 (EST)

>  Tom, html files produced by perl script are very cool! Thank you very much!
>
>  Unfortunately seems there is a bug in the script - seems that some array is
>  not clearerd - search for e.g. for ALERTSECS in produced body.html - there
>  are several occurences of it, but each has different 'please see the
> descripion of' - ie one is

that's not as intended (was working before. I expect I broke this when
I was fixing something unrelated on Monday).

>  Please see the description of INFOSECS
> another
>  Please see the description of DEFAULT_CACHE_SIZE
> another
>  Please see the description of LOCAL_EXECUTION_LINKS_ALWAYS_ON
> and so on...
>
>  Such problem exists for some other settings.
>
>  But body.html looks very cool, especially justified and hyphenated :)
>
>  Also I suggest to add the 'usage' message to the script, and some comment
> to the top of lynx.cfg about what those lines starting with '.' are.

There's a comment at the top of cfg2html.pl (which is a little sketchy).
I'll add a complement to that in lynx.cfg (explaining how to maintain
the '.' lines properly, or a pointer to cfg2html.pl for more details).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden