Re: lynx-dev Lynx with lss, and reloading options

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx with lss, and reloading options
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:14:07 +0300 (MSK)

16-Dec-99 02:03 Frederic L. W. Meunier wrote:
> - I made a mistake setting my NTTPSERVER in lynx.cfg, edited
> the file, and tried to reload it. But this seems to not
very strange: NNTPSERVER exported into environment and environment
variables reloaded OK on my system. What is the problem in your case?

> work. Where can I find a list of the options that can be
> reloaded on a running session? If this isn't available, it
> would be nice to have it on some file. Sorry if I'm totally
> wrong about that.

We assume any lynx.cfg options can be reloaded, unless we got the report
otherwise. Seems no more not implemented -but known- exceptions this days.

What is not reloaded yet - the command line flags which will be lost
if they happen to be covered by active lynx.cfg options.
(broken inheritance).