Re: lynx-dev Lynx with lss, and reloading options

From: Frederic L. W. Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx with lss, and reloading options
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 22:06:24 -0200 (EDT)

"Leonid Pauzner" <address@hidden> wrote:

> very strange: NNTPSERVER exported into environment and
> environment variables reloaded OK on my system. What is the
> problem in your case?

I edited ~/lynx.cfg, and uncommented the line NTTPSERVER, but
forgot to put my NNTPSERVER. When I tried to open a server...
it of course used the example that's in lynx.cfg. I edited my
lynx.cfg, and put the right NNTPSERVER. But it doesn't work
here when I reload the settings (tested with 2.8.3.dev16). I
don't export NNTPSERVER, just set it in my lynx.cfg. Maybe the
problem? But if Lynx is able to set it, I don't understand why
it's not able to reload it after you edit lynx.cfg. Missing
something?