Re: lynx-dev Lynxon Win32 - wireless version

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynxon Win32 - wireless version
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 12:03:11 -0600 (CST)

> > Lynx is GPL'd:

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, David Woolley wrote:

> He can also charge for the source, based on the cost of making and
> sending the copy, but not based on the value of the source itself.

In which sense do you mean "He can"?

1) he is allowed to
2) something else (e.g.: would likely get away with; or: would make a
   reasonable business decision if he did...)

If 1), I don't think there is anything to forbid charging for the source
"based on the value of the source itself".  Whatever that [value of the
source itself] means.  If you disagree, please show where it's written.

   Klaus