LYPrint.c and LYMail.c functions (was: Re: lynx-dev core dump with la

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: LYPrint.c and LYMail.c functions (was: Re: lynx-dev core dump with latest lynx)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:51:40 +0300 (MSK)

>> > hmm: I use mailto every day - why does it work for me?
>>
>> But not as the ACTION of a FORM.
>> Other "mailto:"; stuff doesn't involve mailform().

> ok (just wanted clarification).  surprised it took a few months for anyone
> to stumble on this.

>>     Klaus
> Thomas E. Dickey

It seems we have very complicated (=unmaintained) code in LYMail.c and
LYPrint.c with lots of #ifdef'ing, I mean
        mailform(), mailmsg(), replay_by_mail(), and send_file_to_mail().

It would be nice to introduce a unified function called from the above four,
something like this:
        mailfile(addr, subject, cc, content_type, more_headers, filename)

So we get system dependencies in a single place.