Re: lynx-dev reading sjis docs [was Re: lynxcgi problem]

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev reading sjis docs [was Re: lynxcgi problem]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 21:42:37 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Klaus Weide wrote:

> Isn't it possible to set up Cygwin so that it used bash instead of
> command.com for system()?

I didn't know that you could set it up to use command.com at all. The
cygwin default for system() is to call "sh". At least in the cygwin
build of lynx that I am trying to tweak, I had to put sh.exe in the
directory with lynx to make system calls work when not running under
bash. On second thought, I guess command.com renamed to "sh.com"
should work (but I haven't tried it).
                                Doug
__
Doug Kaufman