lynx-dev THANKS AND QUESTION

From: BERNARD SCHWEITZER
Subject: lynx-dev THANKS AND QUESTION
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 23:26:23

Hello,

Thanks for your help! I've downloaded the lastest version of Lynx and
I've downloaded the lastest DAT files for VirusScan. Thanks also for
the feature that allows users not to see labels for images in HTTP.
This feature allows blind to read HTML pages very faster.

I've another question. Sometimes, I want to save an HTML page (for
example when the page is a long text). So, I could read it after
deconnexion. Is Lynx to do this? If yes, how could I do this (keys to
press, way to do it)? If not, could you add this feature (for example
when pressing CTRL-S) please?

Thanks!

BERNARD SCHWEITZER
BERNARD SCHWEITZER