Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx .IDE file for Borland C ++

From: Mike Bledig
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx .IDE file for Borland C ++
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 11:44:55 +0200

Ok, I've renamed "curses.h" to "pdcurses.h", And I've made the
/curses, and /obj above the Lynx directory.  In the root directory
that is.

But now, in compiling, I'm getting the following errors:

src/lyutils.c:
Warning src/lyutils.c 2421: 'readfds' is declared but never used in
function HTCheckForInterrupt
Warning src/lyutils.c 2421: 'socket_timeout' is declared but never
used in function HTCheckForInterrupt
Warning src/lyutils.c 5141: 'phost' is declared but never used in
function LYExpandHostForURL
Warning src/lyutils.c 5141: 'hoststat' is declared but never used in
function LYExpandHostForURL
Error src/lyutils.c 7720: Undefined symbol 'thread' in function
w32_strerror
Error src/lyutils.c 7720: Statement missing ; in function
w32_strerror
Error src/lyutils.c 7722: Declaration is not allowed here in function
w32_strerror
Error src/lyutils.c 7723: Declaration is not allowed here in function
w32_strerror
Error src/lyutils.c 7724: Declaration is not allowed here in function
w32_strerror
Error src/lyutils.c 7731: Undefined symbol 'msg_buff' in function
w32_strerror
Error src/lyutils.c 7756: Not an allowed type in function w32_strerror
*** 7 errors in Compile ***

** error 1 ** deleting ../obj/lyutils.obj