lynx-dev lynx suggestion - super goto

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev lynx suggestion - super goto
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:49:13 -0800 (PST)

some sort of "super goto" item, maybe even the default, that I can
paste a couple lines of text into, then activate it...

and it strips out whitespace (spaces/returns/tabs) and uses that as the
URL to go to..

You know, split URLs from email, usenet, etc., are a pain in the butt to
deal with.  Computers are supposed to make our lives easier and do grunt
work.. this is perfect grunt work.

The more I think about it, I don't want it to be default, for 'g', but
some OTHER command would be great.