Re: listelves Re: lynx-dev Lynx-dev archives on FLORA.

From: Russell McOrmond
Subject: Re: listelves Re: lynx-dev Lynx-dev archives on FLORA.
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 12:34:37 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000, Klaus Weide wrote:

> granted... perhaps too much.   (Is any other place archiving the list,
> or do we completely depend on FLORA for perservation of the history?)

  Could someone please mirror http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/mailbox/
These are the mailbox-format files (One per month) since the archives
moved here.  One could easily reconstruct the MHonArc files from there.

> <Location /lynx-dev/html/>
> RedirectMatch permanent ^/lynx-dev/html/month([01][0-9])9([6-9]/.*)
> /lynx-dev/html/month$1199$2
> </Location>

Done!

> I've actually tested it a bit on a local Apache/1.3.3 (wasn't quite
> sure about the regex syntax and $1followedbydigits, this works for me).

  Seems to work on the live archives quite well.

---
 Russell McOrmond, Internet Consultant: <http://russell.flora.org/work/>
   <http://russell.flora.org/work/open-links.html#abuse>
     Boycott AMAZON.COM, Unisys (BurnAllGifs), ETOYS.
 What is "Commercial Software" <http://linuxtoday.com/story.php3?sn=14552>