Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx .IDE file for Borland C ++

From: Hiroyuki Senshu
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Lynx .IDE file for Borland C ++
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 12:16:57 +0900

Vlad Harchev wrote:
>On Sat, 8 Jan 2000, Mike Bledig wrote:
>
>> Ok, I did as suggested by Vlad, I hid the code fragment, and
>> removed -DUSE_ZLIB.
[...]
>  It's zlib's header.
>Seems you've got precompiled (incorrectly) library for BC,
>rather than compiled your own.
>
> Best regards,
>  -Vlad

I remembered an important point.

LYNX for WIN32 moves with "multi thread model".

Because of that, all library must cope with "multi thread model".
It is important to make it bcc32 -tWM ... and to compile it.

For example:
It is not the mere static variable,
but errno is implemented as a function corresponding to each thread.

========== error.h (from borland C++) =======
:
#define errno (*__errno())
#define _doserrno (*__doserrno())
:

__Hiroyuki

--
Shonai College of Industry and Technology.
Electronics and Computer Infomation Course.