Re: lynx-dev slang 1.4 officially released (fwd)

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev slang 1.4 officially released (fwd)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 23:10:10 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 9 Jan 100, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> > Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 15:21:27 -0500
> > From: John E. Davis <address@hidden>
> > To: address@hidden
> > Subject: slang 1.4 officially released
> >
> > Version 1.4.0 of the multi-platform slang programmer's library is now
> > available from:
> > 8.  sldisply.c:SLtt_cls:  If the terminal is a color terminal but being u=
> > sed
> >     as a black and white terminal, then reset colors before clearing.
>
> (this is the only pertinent detail to lynx - for the rest, I haven't seen
> that he finished the non-bce terminal support).

By the way, the problem with colors 4, 5, 6 and 7 that are displayed but also
underlined was corrected when lynx is compiled with ncurses but not when
compiled with slang. Any possibility of giving a look into it?

Ismael
       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden    |
       | Production sound mixer     | http://ismael.cordeiro.com/   |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://pubnix.net/users/ismael |