Re: lynx-dev Solaris woes

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Solaris woes
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 05:26:14 -0500 (EST)

Re: lynx not compiling on Solaris 7...

We cannot fix a problem that you have not defined.  Please send us info
as to what compiler (and what version number), what configure flags you
have chosen, and what compile errors you are getting.

Unfortunately, I don't have a Solaris 7 or 8 machine yet to try out.
However, I suspect that by seeing the errors, I or others will be able
to give some advice.

The number one error I have seen trying to compile code is trying to use
a configure setup or compiler that wasn't designed for the hardware or
OS version...
--
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden><http://www.usenix.org/events/tcl2k/>
-><-