Re: lynx-dev Lynx & OpenSSL

From: Natasha Live
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx & OpenSSL
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 01:11:48 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Gisle Vanem wrote:

> Have anybody tried to compile OpenSSL 0.9.4+ into Lynx?
> I compiled with SSLeay v0.9 a long time ago, but had no
> success with https://URLs (only crashes in the X509_funcs..).
>
> Does the old Lynx-SSLeay patches work with OpenSSL also?
> (hoping OpenSSL is backwards compatible).
>
> Gisle V.

I tried to get OpenSSL to work but failed miserably.
Nice to know it's not just me! Just don't ask me the version. I've
forgoten..

||                              Natasha Live                                ||
||                Email : address@hidden                   ||
||              WWW : http://www.braecklein.freeserve.co.uk/                ||