lynx-dev Lynx on OS/390 2.5

From: Perelli Marco (SSI RM)
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx on OS/390 2.5
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:38:04 +0100

I installed Lynx 2.8.2 for OS/390 on test system. Everything works fine, but
when i try to go outside my intranet, i receive the following messages:

 /.../
 Looking up proxy_ssi.rm.ssi.enel:8080.
 Making HTTP connection to proxy_ssi.rm.ssi.enel:8080.
 Sending HTTP request.
 HTTP request sent; waiting for response.
 Alert!: Invalid header 'Proxy-Authenticate: NTLM'
 Alert!: Proxy authorization required -- retrying
 Retrying with proxy authorization information.
 Looking up proxy_ssi.rm.ssi.enel:8080.
 Making HTTP connection to proxy_ssi.rm.ssi.enel:8080.
 Sending HTTP request.
 HTTP request sent; waiting for response.
 Alert!: Invalid header 'Proxy-Authenticate: NTLM'
 Can't Access `http://www.repubblica.it/'
 Alert!: Unable to access document.

 lynx: Can't access startfile
 /.../

Here is the lynx.cfg file:   <<lynx.cfg>>

Please help me ... i haven't found any solution, thanks in advance .

Best regards
Perelli Marco
Enel.it
address@hidden