lynx-dev Code to show current URL in xterm title bar

From: Richard Griswold
Subject: lynx-dev Code to show current URL in xterm title bar
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 18:11:14 -0600 (CST)

I've added some code to Lynx 2.8.2 that puts the current URL in an xterm
title bar.  I have the basic code working, and I'm adding code so I can
set a default value in the lynxrc file.

Is this something that people are interested in?  If so, I can send in my
patches when I'm finished.  Also, I've never contributed to Lynx before,
so I'm not sure of the procedure.  Who should I send the patches to?

Right now, my code is enabled with the -show_url flag when starting Lynx.
I can change this if a different flag would be more appropriate.

--
Richard Griswold - address@hidden