lynx-dev disabled form submit button

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev disabled form submit button
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:06:02 -0800 (PST)

Hmm, why can you even navigate to a disabled form submit button?

(Wow, I don't think I've ever seen this before...  I noticed it in a GUI
browser from netflix.com.. and just HAD to see what Lynx did in this
circumstance.)

I guess I sort of wish it'd skip this kind of button as it's useless to
navigate to it, it's just another step moving around a page.

(I also wish imdb didn't put TWO links for every item, such as plot
summary.. but I don't think there's anything Lynx could do about it..)