lynx-dev Re: Intall

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Intall
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:04:31 -0500

On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 11:51:47AM +0000, Kristiyanto, EF wrote:

> I have a lynx program version 7.2 but that is not good because there
> is some error, how do I get the lynx program with full function and
> maybe just the EXE and CFG file.
> Thank's befor.

You need to give us more information.  It appears you may be running a
version of Lynx on UNIX, but are asking for a version for Win32?

Since the URL you started from is a file on your local machine with a
path that appears to be on UNIX, I'm guessing you are having trouble
connecting to external sites.

Send us more details on:

Which OS you're using.
Can you compile a newer version of Lynx?
Do you need Lynx for Win32?

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says: