lynx-dev a ¿Question?

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: lynx-dev a ¿Question?
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:09:49 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

  This is hopefully a small question. I was trying to read news with lynx
(comp.mail.pine). It had the advantage, I thought, that I could reload to
check for new messages. However I found that some subjects contain strange
characters that are not displayed by lynx. Maybe you'll find some of them
in the subject of this message, but if you don't see them, this is what
they look like:

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bug_in_Ordered_Subject_sort=3F_=28was_

I could not find any way to transform them into something I could read, is
it there any way to do it from within lynx?

Thanks

--
Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/personal.html